MCC Women's FC Senior Coach
The MCC Football Club (MCCFC) are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Coach to join our growing team. The MCCFC is in an established VAFA-registered women's club looking to further develop its reach and profile. The Senior Coach will work closely with the MCCFC Committee to build the foundations for attracting, developing and retaining players who wish to participate in structured football competitions and/or football-related health and fitness activities. You will be managing training sessions (twice weekly) at our facilities at Beaumaris Secondary College, coaching on game days, as well participating in club events (e.g. presentation night). You will also be involved in a broader range of activities to develop women’s football with fantastic opportunities afforded to the successful applicant. This is a remunerated position.
Our ideal candidate will have the following key skills and qualifications:
· Strong communication and organisational skills
· A good understanding of game day strategies and tactics, and experience in developing players’ technical football skills and acumen
· The capability and eagerness to develop the culture of the Club in line with our values
· Level 1 AFL coaching accreditation (or higher, Level 2 accreditation is desirable) and Working with Children Check required
· First Aid certificate desirable but not mandatory
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Please feel free to contact Caroline on 0448 311 188 or Liam on 0401 609 761 with any questions.